Shozy Hibiki MK2 入耳式耳機
- Impactful, energetic bass
- Airy, spacious presentation
- Enhanced resolution, extension
- Premium genuine carbon face-plate inserts, CNC-cut to fit on the silver plated framework.
- 3 buttons in-line remote control with microphone
- Hibiki comes with the 26AWG Ethos Black high-purity copper earphone cable. The 4-wire structure is insulated with ultra-flexible TPE sleeve, minimizing cross interference.
- Hibiki houses a recessed socket commonly seen on custom monitors, also durable over-mold parts.
A single dynamic design for daily commuters
- The AAW x Shozy Hibiki unique in its form-a combination of an ergonomically in-canal design fused with real carbon elements, together with a meticulously machined cable of fine audio qualities and strength. The high quality mems mic and line control on the detachable 2-pin cable is perfectly functional on IOS and android.
- Hibiki combines functionality with audiophile grade parts and aesthetics on acoustic design.
Hibiki with Ethos Black cable
- The first model of the AAW x Shozy special collaboration is built to be a strong contender in sound and functionality. Featuring great ergonomics and precise acoustic designs combining meticulous inputs of both companies, we hope to bring you an impressive product & listening experience.
Dynamic Micro Transducer
- The AAW in-house developed 10mm ultra-thin layer titanium diaphragm with neodymium magnet delivers a wide and acute frequency response from 10Hz to 23000Hz, while maintaining a staggering low harmonic distortion across the range. It offers rich and organic presentation of audio playback and excellent resolution over a wide and spatial soundstage.
- The microphone equipped remote has dual mode and auto detection functionality, it has full control supports for both Android and Apple devices.
- The formable cable and over-the-ear configuration keep a secure fit and minimum cable-tangling. The overall shape of the earphones underwent rounds secure and comfort fit for prolonged usage. Precision angled sound bore gives a low profile outlook when worn by user.
- Hibiki cable is built to perform. It is of excellent conductivity property and offer very low impedance to ensure obstruction free transportation of the music signal. The cable is tensile and very flexible, it is microphonic resistant and durable for extended usage. The cable is insulated in TPE material, which is tested to be absolutely hazardous material free and environmental friendly during production.
- Model: Hibiki MKII
- Driver: 10mm Proprietary Full Range Dynamic Driver
- Single bore sound chamber design
- Frequency response: 20Hz-40 KHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB SPL@1mW
- Impedance: 18 Ohm@1KHz
- THD≤0.5% @ 1KHz
- Universal 2-pin socket